Rooms with sheer curtains as walls and/or doors.
Houses that reek of cat piss.
Viewing rooms in a 4-person house and realizing that one of the current housemates and I used to date.
Moneyless, debt-ridden meth freaks.
People who practically offer you a room then pull out at the last moment without bothering to tell you.
Such are the suprises that you will find when searching for a room for rent. Luckily, after weeks of at times desperate searching, I have found a suitable place. Right off Haight, minutes from GG park, minutes from sucky Muni (they need to get some Germans running the transportation system here--*that* would shape things up sehr schnell!)
Moving in tomorrow. At last, I can stop living out of a bag, sleep in my own, nice, comfy bed, and hang a damn poster on the wall. Woo-hoo! \o/
# posted by
Mike Why @ 04:13