Where's Mike Now?
now where is he?
travels, thoughts, plans, photos and food

about me
present location:
The Golden Gate

archives
August 2001
September 2001
October 2001
September 2002
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
November 2005
February 2006
March 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
July 2012
April 2019
July 2022

links
Lithuanian Lindy Hop
eddie's peruvian children's foundation
herrang dance camp
anne's travel gallery
skyhigh airlines
baltic travel guide
the public 8 ball
sushi academy
tom bihn bags
car talk
italian swing

interested in teaching?
teacher training options
training locations
some job adverts
the gritty, funny, painful truth

blog template design by:
:: maystar * designs ::
links open windows

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 23, 2004

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to meeeeeeee
Happy birthday

to me

You can all send gifts my way now. Better yet, if you are in SF give them to me in person, as it looks like I'll be going back soon. Quite soon. Not sure how I feel about that, but unless something more appealing comes up in the next day or two, I'll be back.

Everyone keeps telling me 33 was the age of Christ. I hope I don't end up crucified for something.



Comments:
happy birthday, mike! xoxo, alison & darryl
 
d00d!

i didn't realize.

Happy Birthday! hope it was a good one!

Renita
 
Post a Comment