For f*ck's sake, America, it's just a
breast. And not even a fully-bared one at that. Relax! No wonder Europeans mock us...
Got my first real exercise in months tonight (unless you count lugging my bags to and from the airport); tried out a Krav Maga class, which is a martial art developed, so the story goes, for the Israeli army. Pretty cool, fun stuff, very practical and straightforward. And a good work out as well.
Well, I've been thinking about moving north to Hamburg, because the work situation around here is a bit slow. Turns out it's the same up there, according to an acquaintance who runs a school there. Guess I'll stay here a bit longer...Still, hamburg sounds like a nice place to visit at least. And there's dancing there.
My comments form is dead for the time. Will try to find a new one but in the meantime you can all send me emails (or, if you're not one for words, just cash). :-)
Rebecca, if you're reading this, thanks for the pleasant talk last night (well, more like thanks for patiently listening to me update you on the last 2.5 years). I'll definitely take you up on that acupuncture appointment the next time I'm back.
All for now.
Mike
# posted by
Mike Why @ 23:29