Ok, so I'm still in Germany, working some (a lot, actually--mostly on the PC which is not what I came here to do). Actually considering moving--again. This time, tho, within country--up north to Bremen, near Hamburg. There's a chance I could get a salaried teaching position up there, as opposed to the freelancing I'm doing now. Or, more drastically, move to Japan, but that's just a remote chance right now.
Is it just me or is Bush getting the USA way over its head in Iraq? Congress just approved a massive sum of money to finance Bush's war--isn't the USA a bit short on cash as it is? And how exactly will the latest moves by the US in Iraq--bombing fields, destroying empty buildings, and increasing household searches--effect the average Iraqi's view of the US military/govt? Not for the better, I imagine.
It's going to be really weird to be back in the USA next month, that's for sure...
Mike
# posted by
Mike Why @ 22:30